Greetings are restricted to the following events:
Extended only to those couples who are celebrating their 50th (and subsequent) wedding anniversary.
Eagle Scout Award/Girl Scout Award
Babies must be born during the Donald J. Trump Administration; (send request only after baby's birth).
Birthday greetings will be sent only to individuals 80 years of age and above.
Bar/Bat Mitzvah or equivalent occasion.
Please send your request after the event.
Your request must be received six (6) weeks in advance of the event date. Requests are reserved for U.S. Citizens only.
Please submit your greeting requests by:
The White House
Attn: Greetings Office
Washington, D.C. 20502-0039
- Email, click here.
Requests must include:
- Name and home address of honoree(s)
- Form of address (Mr., Ms., Mrs., Dr., Miss, etc.)
- Exact date of occasion (month, day, year)
- Age (birthdays) or number of years of marriage
- Your (the requestor's) name and daytime phone number
- Wedding (Include couple's married names and current or new address)
- Baby's Birth (Include baby's date of birth and full names and address of parents)