Please keep in mind that these directions have been provided by the White House and are not the directions of the Office of Senator Rick Scott.
Greetings are restricted to the following events:
Your request must be received six (6) weeks in advance of the event date. Requests are reserved for U.S. Citizens only.
Please submit your greeting requests by:
The White House
Attn: Greetings Office
Washington, D.C. 20502-0039
- Email, click here.
Requests must include:
- Name and home address of honoree(s)
- Form of address (Mr., Ms., Mrs., Dr., Miss, etc.)
- Exact date of occasion (month, day, year)
- Age (birthdays) or number of years of marriage
- Your (the requestor's) name and daytime phone number
- Wedding (Include couple's married names and current or new address)
- Baby's Birth (Include baby's date of birth and full names and address of parents)